|Education Level:||High School or equivalent|
- Moves required cartons to machines as needed per job
- Organize and store cartons in storage racks
- Maintains daily carton inventory to assure par levels are accurate
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area ensure department is clear of clutter
- Use Fork lift and/or pallet jack to move paper skids throughout the plant
- Assist the Baler operator with trash/recycle removal
- Keep Supervisor informed of any concerns or issues Perform work to meet production standards, schedules and deadlines
- Perform other duties as assigned by plant manager
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Fork lift certified preferred or willingness to become certified
- Average Mechanical aptitude is preferred
- Basic math skills required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high energy, and challenging environment
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills required
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift
- Ability to lift and/or up to 40-50 pounds on a consistent basis
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k) and profit sharing plans, holidays, vacations and more.
EOE Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Disabled
Drug Free Workplace
Candidate will work and be paid for an 8 hour shift with 2/15 Min breaks.